Student Records & Transcripts

Your official record

Student Records & Transcripts

Whether you're applying to college, grad school or your dream job, sending your official transcripts and education credentials is simple. Vermilion Country School maintains records of all withdrawn and graduated students. Transcripts are provided to students, schools, post-secondary institutions, the military and employers at the student's request.

A transcript is legal proof of graduation. Copies of diplomas are not available.

If you have any questions regarding student records or transcripts, please Contact Us.


The school maintains records for school use including temporary data, permanent record data, and IEP data. If at any point parents have a question regarding records kept by the school, please contact the front office or the school administrator.


Unofficial transcripts are available through JMC, the student record management system.

Official transcripts for college/work purposes can be obtained through the office. Two copies are provided upon graduation. After graduation, there is a $3 fee for each transcript requested.


For those choosing to transfer out of VCS, the school requires a records request from the school that the student will be transferring to. Typically, we get these requests once enrollment paperwork has been filed at the next school. Records are sent direct from school to school, VCS does not release records into parent custody.

All fees, lunch accounts, and supplies/technology need to be settled prior to transferring.

VCS Logo


ISD 4207

1 Enterprise Drive, Tower, MN 55790

PO Box 629, Tower, MN 55790